The 20th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing to be held in Sevilla, Spain between November 29th and December 2nd 2022. ICSOC is inviting applicants to submit proposals for high-quality Tutorials related to the conference topics, such as business process management, distributed systems, computer networks, wireless and mobile computing, cloud/edge/fog computing, cyber-physical systems, networking, scientific workflows, services science, data science, management science, software engineering, etc.
Tutorials will be held on November 29th, 2022.
|Tutorials submission due
|September 30th, 2022
|Notification to organizers
|October 14th, 2022
|November 29th - December 2nd, 2022
Tutorials Proposals Submission
Tutorials proposals shall be submitted to PC Co-chairs and should include the following information:
- Tutorial Title
- Name and contact information of the organizers
- An abstract (up to 150 words) of the topic covered, including the reasons that the topic is interesting and important to the ICSOC community
- Requisite background of the target audience
- The tutorial length (typically 1 hour 45 minutes)
- Tutorial outline: using a bullet list, with estimated presentation time for each item, in the order of presentation
- Short bios of the presenters including their expertise regarding the tutorial (no more than 100 words per presenter)
- A list of up to 20 most important references to be covered in the tutorial
A 2-page abstract of the tutorial will be included in the ICSOC 2022 post-conference proceedings.
Tutorial proposals must be submitted electronically in PDF format via email to the PC co-chairs: pc(at)icsoc.org